Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bolton Ave. Project Home


















I took possession wed. sept 7, 2011. So far, I have managed to rip out all carpet and get this stinky house less stinky.
Sept 9th, I was able to get some air freshners and put them in all of the rooms with the windows cracked. This has helped alot. I purchased cleaning materials such as fabuloso bleach, and buckets mops and brooms. I swept the entire house.
Sept 10th, removed alot of the carpet tack in the living room. Swept the floor. 9-11, I cleaned the gutters all the way around. They were filled with horrible leave decaying crap. There are missing down spouts which I need to replace. And, the slop of the gutters aren't flowing the water to the downspouts. I need to address this. The other major accomplishment was that I removed all the lower cabinets. Owe the horrible smell from the drain pipes. : (

No comments: